PayPal has partnered with AirBnB to for a Meet Halfway promo that offers a $50 discount when you spend $200 or more at AirBnB and pay entirely with PayPal.
The “Offer Period” begins on March 9, 2019 at 6:00 a.m. PDT and ends on March 31, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. PDT, or until supplies last.
An “Eligible Booking” is a booking on Airbnb for $200 or more, excluding security deposits, cleaning fees, taxes and other fees.
This is not as goof the Amex Offer that had a 50% discount, but after using that offer, this might be a good option.
Check out the promo here and you can also meet a friend halfway with their help.
To receive the $50 discount (the “Discount”), the person making the booking must:
- Be a U.S. resident;
- Have a valid Airbnb account;
- Have a U.S. PayPal account in good standing (if your PayPal account is locked or restricted you will not be able to participate in this Offer);
- Request an Eligible Booking on Airbnb and have the reservation confirmed by the Host during the Offer Period;
- Enter the applicable promo code at the time of the booking request (in the “Coupon code” field); and
- Pay for the entire balance of the booking using PayPal as the sole payment method.