Emirates Airline has a nice offer with two round-trip companion tickets from New York (JFK) to Milan (MXP) starting at just USD 999 in Economy Class. Total price in USD, including airfare, taxes, fees, and carrier-imposed charges for 2 passengers.
Outbound travel must be between March 1, 2019 and February 20, 2019and travel must be completed on or before February 23, 2019. There’s a minimum stay of 3 days and a maximum of 3 months.
A surcharge of USD 100 per direction per passenger for traveling on weekend.
- Economy Class fare of USD 999 is applicable for two (2) passengers, traveling round trip together on the same itinerary in the same booking record (PNR) from New York (JFK) to Milan (MXP) only.
- Round trip connections via additional gateways and Interline points may incur additional tax and surcharges.
- Fare shall only be applicable to tickets purchased from 00:01 (EDT) on August 17 through 23:59 (EDT) on March 20, 2019.
- Commencement of outbound travel from New York (JFK) to Milan (MXP) shall be between March 1, 2019 and February 20, 2019 only.
- Travel must be completed on or before February 23, 2019.
- Promotion is applicable utilizing Emirates operated flights EK206 and EK205 only (no codeshares apply).
- Minimum stay: three (3) days or first Sunday.
- Maximum stay: three (3) months.
- Ticketing time limit is 48 hours from the time of booking.
- No redemption necessary.
- Outbound blackout dates are between November 24 and March 29, 2019, and between March 4, 2019 and February 3, 2019.
- Inbound blackout periods are between January 1 and 10, 2016.
- For outbound/inbound travel on weekends, a surcharge of USD 100 per direction per passenger applies (outbound is Thursday through Saturday and inbound is Saturday through Monday).
- Reservation changes permitted before or after departure at a charge of USD 200 per passenger. Changes must take place for all passengers in the itinerary at the same time.
- Cancelations before or after departure are not refundable.
- No-show is subject to a fee of USD 400 per passenger.
- No refund on partly-utilized tickets.
- Stopovers are not permitted in either direction.
- E-ticket revalidations are subject to a fee of USD 200 per passenger. Ticket reissues are subject to a charge of USD 200 per passenger.
- All changes must be done for both passengers traveling together with the same itinerary and booking record (PNR).
- The offer is combinable only with fares of the same Fare Basis Code (XCMPRUS4).
- Fares include all applicable government taxes and fees.
- Child/Infant discount: not applicable. Children pay the applicable adult fare.
- Fares are subject to availability at time of booking on emirates.com/us.