You can receive up to $9.99 per household without proof of purchase, or up to $18 per household with valid proof of purchase. Keep in mind that the rebates are per household, so eligible class members can’t apply for rebates if they have the same address.
The Lawsuit alleges that the packaging of certain Van’s frozen breakfast products was inaccurate in that it led purchasers to believe that the products were “all natural”, “totally natural,” and/or “naturally delicious” (and/or any term substantially similar thereto on the labeling indicating that the products were all natural), when in fact they included a synthetic ingredient.
Van’s disagrees with the Lawsuit but settled for up to an aggregate amount of $9,000,000.
You are eligible if you are a class member. Class Members are, in general, those persons who purchased the covered Van’s frozen breakfast products in the United States after January 1, 2009 up until February 16, 2019.
Van’s frozen breakfast products covered by this settlement include:
- 8 Whole Grains Lite Waffles
- 8 Whole Grains Multigrain Waffles
- 8 Whole Grains Maple Waffles
- 8 Whole Grains Berry Waffles
- Love Your Heart Waffles
- Power Grains Waffles
- Organic Blueberry Waffles
- Organic Totally Original Waffles
- Organic Flax Waffles
- Gluten Free Totally Original Waffles
- Gluten Free Ancient Grains Waffles
- Gluten Free Apple Cinnamon Waffles
- Gluten Free Blueberry Waffles
- Gluten Free Buckwheat Waffles
- Gluten Free Flax Waffles
- Minis Chocolate Chip Waffles
- Minis Totally Original Waffles
- Minis Gluten Free Waffles
- Buttermilk Pancakes
- Gluten Free Pancakes
- Multigrain Pancakes
- Belgian Homestyle Waffles
- Belgian Multigrain Waffles
- Multigrain English Muffins
- Honey English Muffins
- Wild Blueberry Muffin Crowns
- Chocolate Muffin Crowns
- Chocolate Waffle Sticks
- Vanilla Waffle Sticks
- Gluten Free Cinnamon French Toast Sticks
- Totally Original French Toast Sticks.
What cash payments does the settlement provide?
Van’s will provide cash benefits to Settlement Class Members who (a) file Valid Claims by the Claims Deadline, (b) provide all required Proof of Purchase (if applicable) to the Settlement Administrator and (c) comply with all other conditions and requirements of the applicable Claim Form and the settlement, with such cash benefits to be determined based on which of the following three tiers the Settlement Class Member elects and for which the Settlement Class Member qualifies:
- Tier 1. Settlement Class Members who fill out the Claim Form and who do not have valid Proof of Purchase may recover up to a maximum of $4.99 per Household, which approximates the retail cost of 1.5 units of Products; or
- Tier 2. Settlement Class Members who fill out the Claim Form and who do not have valid Proof of Purchase may recover up to $3.33 per unit up to a maximum of $9.99 per Household, which approximates the retail cost of 3 units of Products; or
- Tier 3. Settlement Class Members who fill out the Claim Form and who provide valid Proof of Purchase may recover the amount for which a valid Proof of Purchase has been provided up to a maximum of $18 per Household.
If you’re eligible for a rebate, APPLY HERE ONLINE