Alaska Airlines Visa Signature credit card is again offering their 25,000 Bonus and $100 statement credit after making at least $1,000 in purchases within 90 days of your new credit card account open date. The same deal was offered in May as well.
With the Alaska Airlines Visa Signature credit card earn:
- A $100 statement credit after making at least $1,000 in purchases within 90 days of your new credit card account open date. Please allow 8-12 weeks after you make the qualifying purchases with your new card for the statement credit to post to your new Alaska Airlines Visa card. This one-time promotion is limited to new customers opening an account in response to this offer.
- 25,000 Bonus Miles upon approval (Please allow 2-3 weeks for Bonus Miles to post to your Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan account.)
- Coach Companion Fare every year from $121(USD) ($99, plus taxes and fees from $22. Please allow 2-3 weeks after approval for the companion fare to post to your Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan account.)
- 3 miles for every qualifying dollar in purchases of Alaska Airlines tickets, Vacation packages and Cargo purchases
- No mileage cap. There’s no limit to the number of miles you can earn with the Alaska Airlines Visa Signature card
Bank of America is on of the lenient card issuers that will let you apply for a card if you have recently had it, or even if you currently have it.
If the link is not working for you, you can also access this offer by making a “reservation” on the AlaskaAir.com website.