Chase has brought back the Southwest Premier card offer. Earn 50,000 points after you spend $2,000 on purchases in the first 3 months of opening your account with the Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card.
This bonus offer is available to you as long as you have not received a new Cardmember bonus for this product in the past 24 months. The $99 Annual Fee will be applied to your first billing statement. Offer expires April 27th, 2015.
- 50,000 points after you spend $2,000 on purchases in the first 3 months
- 6,000 Anniversary points after your Cardmember Anniversary
- 2 points per $1 spent on Southwest Airlines® and Rapid Rewards® Hotel and Car Rental Partner Purchases. 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Unlimited points that don’t expire and can be redeemed for any Southwest Airlines flight and more
- No blackout dates or seat restrictions when you redeem your points
- Bags fly free and there are no fees when changes flights
The 50,000 point sign-up bonus is offered periodically and it usually lasts for a few weeks. There’s also sign up link available through referrals, but I don’t have one, so feel free to post a referral link for the 50K offer.