PNC Bank has a new offer for up to $300 when you open a PNC Virtual Wallet through
February 22 FEBRUARY 28, 2019. I already have this account, opened a few months ago, and I received a smaller bonus actually, so I am out of luck. But you definitely should look into it because it is a good amount. It is a soft pull as well.
The offer is available in these states: AL, DC, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MD, MI, MO, NC, NJ, NY, OH, PA, SC, VA and WI.
PNC Bank Checking Account Promotional Requirements
With this PNC Bank $300 Bonus Offer, you can earn up to $300 when you open a new PNC Virtual Wallet, establish a direct deposit, and make at least 1 payment with PNC Online Bill Pay.
- Virtual Wallet – $75 bonus with a direct deposit of $500 and 1 Online Bill Payment.
- Virtual Wallet with Performance Spend – $200 bonus with a direct deposit of $2,000 and 1 Online Bill Payment.
- Virtual Wallet with Performance Select – $300 bonus with a direct deposit of $5,000 and 1 Online Bill Payment.
PNC Bank Checking Promotional Details
To qualify for the initial reward, you must meet the following requirements:
1. A new personal checking account must be opened online via the above promotional link or at a branch using the coupon code that you receive via email upon request.
2. Complete 1 payment via PNC Online Bill Pay within 60 days.
3. Qualifying direct deposits must be received within 60 days ($500 in direct deposits to earn $75, $2,000 to earn $150, or $5,000 to earn $300).
Your checking account must remain open in order for you to receive the initial bonus reward, which will be credited to the eligible account within 60 days after all conditions have been met.
A qualifying direct deposit is defined as a recurring direct deposit of a paycheck, pension, Social Security, or other regular monthly income electronically deposited by an employer or an outside agency into a Performance or Performance Select Checking Account, or the Spend Account of a Virtual Wallet with Performance Spend.
The total amount of all qualifying direct deposits credited to your checking account must be at least $500, $2,000, or $5,000, depending on which bonus amount you want to qualify to receive.